The IJIM, a monthly multidisciplinary journal published by N.K Publishing, provides an avenue for publishing Articles on topics related to different streems. IJIM expects from authors to contribute orginal research in form of survey/review articles/research articles etc. Authors should follow the journal article template before submission to ensure the fast processing. Paper template has been tagged in the home page. All the authors will be communicated for acceptance or rejction.
Authors are advised to read the following Submission Guidelines/terms and contions before submitting the manuscript/ original paper
- Articles/Research Paper/Manuscript submitted for the Journal should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. A declaration is to be made by the author in the covering letter that the paper is original and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Authors are responsible for any copyright clearance, factual inaccuracies and opinion expressed in their paper.
- Research paper with the abstract containing tables, figures and reference should be around 3000-6000 words or up to 10 pages. More than 10 pages there will be an extra payment for each page made by the author. You can check the Payment options for further details.
- Papers should bear the abstract, introduction, rationale, review, research design, analysis and interpretation, findings and conclusion, and references as in IJIM paper template.
- The Paper submitted to IJIM is subject to peer and editorial review. Authors may also be requested to revise their manuscript before they can be accepted for publication. Correspondence in this regard will be done with the first named author unless otherwise indicated. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief whether to accept or reject any paper is full and final.
- Maximum time taken for processing the paper is 7-10 days.
- The author must swiftly inform the Editor-in-chief if it is submitted for publication elsewhere before its disposition by the journal.
- Please make sure that the email addresses are current and correctly input for each co-author.
- An author should make no material changes to a paper after it has been accepted. If there is a compelling reason to make changes (other than to correct typographical errors), the author is obligated to inform the Editor-in-chief directly of the nature of the desired change. Only the Editor-in-chief has the final authority to approve any such requested changes.
- Image Copyright: In general images that are under copyright should be avoided, and in some cases would also contravene the commercialism rule. However, in extreme cases, authors can use non-commercial images that are under copyright providing that the authors have permission to do so by the original copyright holder and clearly state after the image caption that the authors have permission from the original copyright holder to use the image.
- IJIM reserves all of its rights to refuse or decline any Paper submitted for consideration for publication, to refuse or decline to publish any Paper, or remove or delete any published Paper where it is considered, at IJIM's sole discretion, that there has been a breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by the Author.
Organize the paper following these major headings: Title, Author(s) and address (es), Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods for experimental study or Methodology for non-experimental study, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgment, and Literature Cited. The Literature Cited should substantially consist of articles published in current content-covered or peer-reviewed journals.
The complete manuscript / camera ready paper should follow the given format as shown in table below. Authors must go through complete paper format of IJIM before submitting their original and final work.
[table id=1 /]
|Style||Apply to||Font||Size||Alignment||Spacing / Other|
|Title||Paper title||Times New Roman||22 bold||Centred|
|Authors||Author block||TimesNew Roman||11||Centred||12 points before; use soft returns (SHIFT-ENTER) at ends of lines|
|Abstract Header||Abstract heading||TimesNew Roman||12 bold||Justified||12 points before 3 points after|
|Keywords(3-6 key words of search)||Keywords heading||Times New Roman||12 bold||Left, flowing straight into keywords||6 points before 12 points after;|
|Keywords||Times New Roman||10||Left,|
|Heading 1||Level 1 headings, incl. acknowledgements and references||Times New Roman||12 bold||Left||12 points before 3 points after|
|Heading 2||Level 2 headings||Times New Roman||11 bold||Left||12 points before 3 points after|
|Heading 3||Level 3 headings||Times New Roman||10 bold||Left aligned||12 points before|
|Body||Abstract text; Main body text(single line space)||Times New Roman||10||Justified||6 points before|
|Caption||Table and figure captions||Times New Roman||12||Centred||6 points before and after;table captions above table, figure captions below figure|
|Table Text||Text within tables||Times New Roman||10||Left|
|Equation||Equations||Times New Roman||10||Left, with number on right in parentheses||6 points before; includes a right tab to place number at right margin|
|Reference||References||Times New Roman||10||Justified; 0.7 cm hanging indent||continous no. for each refernces|
Conclusions should briefly answer the objectives of the study. They are not repetitions of the discussions but are judgments of the results obtained.
Every manuscript must include a “Literature Cited” section that contains only those works cited within the text. Each entry should contain all information necessary or unambiguous identification of the published work.
All papers must be submitted to http://www.ijim.in/online-submission/#. The web site will require you to enter information about the paper as well as contact information, to justify what is new about your paper. Upon successful submission of the paper an automatic email confirmation will be sent to the contact author. If the email does not arrive please contact the Editor-in-Chief by sending your email at email@example.com
The above contact information will also be used to provide a complimentary copy of the issue in which the paper is published to each author. Only one complimentary copy per paper of the issue in which the paper is published will be sent to the corresponding author.