Ethics topics to consider when publishing:
• Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study.
• The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others, that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
• An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication.
• it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper if an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work.
• An author should use images etc. with permission of original author.